Friday 9 August 2013

KILL & GO - K-SLIM

I'm Adekunle Saheed Owonikoko but known as K-Slim I started my music career in year 1997 I born in City Of Lagos Egbeda while my State Of Origin is (Kwara State Nigeria)I'm also part of Osun State Ilesa Nigeria from my mother side)I was once group artiste called DK bois while I'm called Kunle and my partner His called Dammy who both School In Osun State Polytechnic Iree way back then b4 I Kunle becomes known as K-Slim. My stage name has been once called Klin Gold but my fans out changed my name from Klin Gold To K-Slim just year b4 the last here I'm today with my hot single Tittled (Kill & Go) A song writting and conpose by me I'm an Nigeria artiste singer songwriter dancer well-known K-Slim I av done A lot performance way back then, in UniPort,UniBen OAU, Osun State College Of Education and lot more, I av also done a lot of stage performance collaboration with Tony Tetula, Dj Zeez, Artquake,2face,9ice and edriss abdulkareem and many more way back then,I'm young talented artiste known as K-Slim and my father was also a singer popular known as king of apala Alhaji Raji Owonikoko.I K-Slim was born in music and I av dropped so many singles like. Efemile, Korora Ju, File be, Be My Girl, Omo Yi Ki Sibe, Oti Sele, and I'm still dropping more hot banger up till date, Here is another new hot club banger "KiLL & GO" by me ur boi K-Slim I luv U fans.
ADD AFRICANA STRADA BBPIN:2980C964
@africanamagazin

No comments:

Post a Comment